Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, August 20, 2009

NEW CONTEST!

To celebrate BELTANE MAGIC placing #1 in suspense category at Amira Press

And #2 on the paranormal list I’m starting a second contest with the Magic Seasons series

A Draw for a Florite cuff bracelet

Email me at jacq.paige@gmail.com

(place Contest #2 in subject line)

Tell me your favourite Magic Season's character

and your name will be entered in the draw for

a beautiful multi-strand florite chip bracelet that

measure 1 1/4 inches wide!

Draw will be made on October 1, 2009

Book I in the MAGIC SEASONS series

BELTANE MAGIC

A Paranormal romance/ suspense

ISBN: 978-1-935348-55-9

Available at Amira Press

BELTANE MAGIC TRAILER

MAGIC SEASONS CONTESTS

BELTANE MAGIC EXCERPT

MORE EXCERPTS FROM MAGIC SEASONS

Jacqueline Paige

~never predictable~

http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment