Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Author Reads - Beltane Magic


While I'm working on some editing/writing I thought I'd post an
Author Reads for my own Beltane Magic.



BELTANE MAGIC
by Jacqueline Paige
genre: paranormal romance/suspense
heat level: sensual

Author S.K. Yule's thoughts on this:

Beltane Magic, exactly; magical in every way. From the intriguing glimpse of spells, fire lit dances to throbbing drums, and the enchanting journey of two lost souls who thought happily-ever-after was not meant for them. I absolutely loved and thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in the realistic world of magic Jacqueline Paige painted in this fascinating read.”

Author S. K. Yule


you can find this at Amira Press



and I don't need to say where you can find me.


I hope to have more Author Reads to post soon.


Jacqueline Paige

~never predictable~

http://jacqpaige.webs.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment