Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, September 24, 2009

CONTEST!! Sept. 25th - 27th

I have a new contest!!
Starting Friday September 25th and ending Sunday September 27th

Win a $5.00 gift certificate from Amazon.com

OR

Fictionwise.com


To enter:


1. Go to my web site at http://jacqpaige.webs.com/


2. Go to my W.I.P (Work In Progress) page and answer the following two questions:


a) How many books (so far) is there going to be in the MAGIC SEASONS series? (NOT including the prequel "Magic Begins")


b) In the excerpt for AUTUMN DANCE who needs a white horse?


3. Send an email with the answers to jacq.paige@gmail.com (place Contest #3 in the subject line)


4. Check either of the SaSR sites OR here on Monday to see if you're a winner.

(See the Time Zone file on the SaSR site if you have questions about the time in your location.)


BONUS!!

While you're at MY site enter the draw for the handcrafted Florite Cuff Bracelet!

(see "CONTEST!" page on web site for details) Draw will be held on October 1st 2009.


Jacqueline Paige

~never predictable~

No comments:

Post a Comment