Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Friday, June 11, 2010

Edits

I've been working on the edits for Mystic Perceptions and
I'm pleasantly surprised with them.
Usually edits ... hurt on a level that I think only the author
can feel.  These are quite painless.

I think each time I send in a completed, polished
manuscript I hold my breath.  It doesn't matter
how many times I go through it, I still miss things.
My brain reaches and auto-respond mode after
so many times through it and just inserts the missing
words or corrects the wrong words all on it's own.

I opened the edits and scroll through, it's just
something I have to do before I go back to page
one and read it.  This time I was delighted to see
only two areas in the whole manuscript needed
a bit of an overhaul.

I might just be getting the hang of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment