Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ready...Set...Go!

It's only Monday and I feel like it should be at least 
Thursday!

The next few weeks are going to be a bit of a race for
me - lets hope I finish in the top ten.

Today was the launch of my Salvation Book Tour over
at the Goddess Fish Party Pavilion. First day and 
Miranda from Salvation has her own cheering section, and
knowing the trouble that follows her around - she's going to
need it!

The rest of the week for me is lined up solid and by the time
Halloween rolls around (my most favorite thing) I may have
to nap to get through it.

Tuesday (Triple jump!):  1)My weekly blog over at Romancing the Muses
2) I'm interviewing Jareth from Salvation over at Between the Pages
3)Coffee Time Romance 6th Annual Halloween Bash

Wednesday: I'm being interviewed at My Reading Addiction

Thursday: Interview at Peony's Pleasure Cafe

Friday: A guest post over at The Phantom Paragrapher's blog

Saturday/ Sunday : I'm taking part in LASR's Halloween Scavenger Hunt

I hope to see you somewhere during my busy week!!
***

Join in on the tour and comment at the stops to be entered
in the draw for a tote of pirate trinkets and treasure...
Pop over to the Halloween Bash at CTR for a chance at more prizes from the authors involved...
Join the scavenger hunt at LASR for a chance at a gift certificate and prizes donated by all the participating authors...

I may look like this by Sunday night but it will be worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment