Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Random pic Sunday is a video today


I just received this today and I'm totally thrilled!!

It's just in time for my book tour that starts tomorrow.


The line up for my week looks like this:

Tomorrow (Monday) you can find me here:
Fang-tastic Books for an interview

&
Sizzling  Releases with another interview

&
Author Offerings interview

&
Mysti Parker's blog
where I'll be talking about my Fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants writing style

&
Manic Monday Guest Post
of how I create a new world inside my books

(whew! I may need a nap by the end of all that!!)

Tuesday while I catch my breath Mysti Parker
will be here on my blog.

Wednesday I'm here:
The Enchanted Book
for an interview with Colin from Twice Cursed

Thursday you can find me at:
Urban Fantasy Investigations
where I'm talking about following a dream, or
at least getting back on the same track

Saturday I'll be at :
Rabid Reads for an interview

and
Sunday my interview at
Romance Radio will be live

I'll keep you updated if any of this changes or more
gets added

Follow along, and comment often for the draw that 
will be held at the end of the tour for a free 
ebook of Twice Cursed

Jacqueline Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment