Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Random Sunday

Yes, usually it's supposed to be a random pic, but with
mother's day and all that this day entails I didn't have time
to decide on a pic...

To all mom's-stepmoms-grandmoms-great grandmoms- 
foster moms- moms to be ...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Later today / this evening my interview goes
live on Romance Radio Net - I still have
mixed feelings on this event - I'll listen to the
end result of this, but rest assured I will probably
be holding my breath the whole time!   I tend to talk
what my brain thinks and hopefully Desmond did some
lovely editing here and there.
:)
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO HEAR ME

Now, for all those Mom's out there that need to relax and
step into another world, I've selected one for you to send them to
(and NO surprisingly it is NOT one of my own books)
The author of this one is a friend, one I made just after I signed
that very first contract into the whirlwind of the publishing world-
in the beginning we spent a lot of time emailing with rants, 
questions as we felt our way around this new foreign realm 
and when I want to step away from my own writing and just 
fall into the perfect mix of fabulous characters and edge of my
seat page turning I turn to her stories 
(write faster J.A !!!)

Just check it out, you won't be disappointed!!

Just click on the pic to get there.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Jacqueline Paige

2 comments:

  1. great job on the interview. awesome to hear your voice in that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Who knew I could sound like I might know what I'm doing huh?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete