Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Are we there yet?

I'm afraid that's the status of my brain and exhausted
body - are we there yet?

I'm going to blame the clocks being set back on how
out of it I am lately and as long as my children aren't
reminding me of the real reason - bad clocks!

First round of edits are complete for January's release
From Beltane Magic.

NaNoWriMo is flying right along having reach over 40k
right around the half way mark!  Of course I do not look back
once the word is on the page because the typo's and mistakes
are usually too numerous to admit.  Fixing NaNo stories is the
event that takes place in December.

And then there is my book tour.  I'm over at All the Days of..
tomorrow.  Stop by and give me a reason to pretend I'm not
at work when I check in throughout the day.
:)

All the days of

Hope to see you there!

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment