Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, April 28, 2014

First Chapters have been added!

It's been on my to-do list forever and I FINALLY had a few hours to get it done.
All of the first chapters to my books have been added to my website!

You can find them all on my BOOK LIST page, even some upcoming releases excerpts have been added.
I'm still updating links, but for the most part the site has had a nice make-over/update with much more available!

I'm working on sending out an updated newsletter with my release schedule in the next few days, I'm just waiting on confirmation for a few titles.
Here is a quick status update on each book/series:

Animal Trilogy - book 2 Scent currently in edits with Eternal Press

Ancestor's Enchantment Trilogy - book 1 The Witch Within currently awaiting edits with Eternal Press

After the Silence - Bree part 1 - to be released June 18th at First Realm Publishing

After the Silence - Bree parts 2-4 - to be released July-September at First Realm Publishing

After the Silence - Kane is on the writing table

The Alterealm Series (by J. Risk) book 1 - The Huntress currently awaiting edits with First Realm Publishing - to be released in the fall.

Twice cursed - previously released by Whiskey Creek Press is undergoing some re-writes and all previously deleted scenes are being put back in.  No release date yet.

Cafe Serenity is currently being finished and then off to edits.  No home for this one yet.

Animal Trilogy - book 3 - Passion  is on the writing table.

Ancestor's Enchantment Trilogy - Book 2 - Magic Descends is on the writing table.

And that's my schedule up to December!  No biggie...

Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment