Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Happy Holidays!



I can't believe the holidays are here already! This year has gone by so fast, I feel like I skipped a month or two. 
I'd like to think 2019 will be a slower, more relaxed pace...but I know that won't be the case. I have releases coming out almost every month AGAIN and I'm starting my new year with two grand-babies arriving in January (possibly in the SAME week) - so there will be no pause to 'reflect' on this past year - I'm going to hit 2019 at a full run and hope to keep up.

Today marks the release of The Chronos - the 5th book in The Alterealm Series!


I'll be posting links as I get them on my site.  Pop over and check out the first chapters in this series to sample another realm. 
The first book in the series The Huntress has be set to stay at 99 cents (U.S. sites) and I couldn't be happier!


Sign up for my monthly newsletter to receive free reads and exclusive deals...in November Beltane Magic was FREE! In December is was Heart! What will January be?

Have a safe and fun holiday season - I'll see you in the New Year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment