Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, April 15, 2019

Weaving threads together in The Telepath...

I finally wrote the last line on the last page of The Telepath - as I've mentioned (somewhere) before, this book was a mess of information.
I'd gone back through it three times while writing it to cut and move pieces because it just wasn't working for me. There were threads from the previous six books hanging all over the place - so I tied up all the threads.
Now I'm much happier with where it is. It's longer than I intended, but will be worth the read. (whew!)
I can't wait to see where the characters take me in the last two books of the Alterealm Series.




Shameless self-promotion space:

Jacqueline
Paige
...
J.Risk
Twitter: @JacqPaige
All Things Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment