Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 27, 2020

2020 wasn't quite what I'd hoped for...

I haven't posted here since the start of the new year. 
I just read what I posted at that point... 
Yeah, 2020 did not turn out the way I had hoped. 
2020 hasn't been anyone's year. 

I'm not going to whine or complain. I'm thankful my family is healthy and together through all of this. 

At the start of the self-isolation I got caught up on a lot of things I'd been avoiding. I think the entire country did this, as well as home reno's, repairs, cleaning out that scary closet no one will look in...

While working at the computer I found a new hobby. I posted many pics on my facebook page updating the daily sighting, here are a few...

Of course once summer growth started, I wasn't able to SEE these any longer- it turned into a jungle with the heat and humidity this summer.  I have decided to clear out the plants before winter, so I can see who visits. 

The new way of life is still an adjustment, and with more waves of Covid coming (or already here), it's going to be a constant adjustment of "the new norm". We have mandatory masks in public places here and I honestly don't see that changing until 2021. I don't mind the masks, or even the controlled number of customers in stores (shopping without the crowds is always okay!) although wait times might become an issue once winter is here. The fact that everyone has had to slow down isn't a bad thing either in my opinion. 

There have been enough good things in 2020 that I'm not stark-raving crazy:
I released book 7 in the Alterealm Series (The Telepath) in April.
I finished writing Book 8 in the Alterealm Series (The Healer) came out in June.
I finished writing book 9 in the Alterealm Series (The Kinetic) finished. (coming out in November)
I had several revamped/updated covers done.
Cafe Serenity was re-released in July. LOVE the new cover!
I just finished writing the 4th book in the Animal Senses Series - Fury (TBR in 2021) 
and have several roughly plotted/planned to keep my muse busy until mid 2021.

I also got to meet grand-baby #8 at the end of July. 

Leo 😍

Obviously he's not "new born" in this picture.

And 2020 has the arrival of grand-baby #9 (girl) coming in late October, early November!
I've been having ALL The grama fun with my grand-babies (all live close by except 1) SO - there is that about 2020, I had the time to spend with the babies and be their superhero 💟
I do hope my kids are going to take a break now though, 'cuz this grama is getting tired from the population explosion in the family. 

And now back to edits...












No comments:

Post a Comment