Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

You decide!

I spent part of today working on Heart.
I went back, read chapter one and then opened a
blank document and started writing it all over again.

Chapter one is complete. (in no way or sort proofed,
edited or polished)

Now I can't decide which way I like it. So I'm leaving
that up to everyone else. On my website I've posted
both versions of chapter one and a poll to see which
version everyone likes.

Head over and let me know.

4 comments:

  1. I voted on the two chapters. I voted for #1 one but wanted to comment on it. The one reason I would vote for #2 is if you were planning on having a second POV in the novel. Then 2 would be better. If all you intend is to have Rayne's POV then why not stick to first person. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with P.A. Both versions are good. I love a good 1st person narrative but when you have more peeps you need to hear from, 3rd is always the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J- I liked version two which is in her POV. The writing just sounded more urgent - you really felt what she felt.


    (But you have a sentence where you say 'Her fiance' - shouldn't it be my fiance? I think it's a couple paragraphs down.)

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought I caught all of those. :(
    I was reading the original as I typed, so it's not surprising my brain switched a few times on me.

    Thanks for the input so far!!

    ReplyDelete