Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, June 7, 2010

I did what???

First, I'll apologize to those followers I some how
managed to kick off my blog.

I don't know how I did this, I didn't even know this was
something I could do until someone dropped me a line
and told me that I didn't have a "follow" button...

I did and why I don't know I'm not sure.

The first few to follow me are there and the last
few are there and the only thing I can figure is
when I completely reformatted I've clicked the
wrong option somewhere.
(if anyone has any clue to what I've done and
can somehow undo it, please let me know!!!)

And I'll apologize again, whatever, however
I've done this it was not intentional.  I would never
shun anyone that way!!



Next time I decide I want to rearrange and reformat,
I'll get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment