Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering

I'm sure I'm not the only one that woke this morning 
with that tight feeling in their chest.   Can it really be
ten years already?  In some ways it feels like it wasn't 
that long ago chaos reigned and brought everyone to
a stand still.

I'll never forget standing in my living room holding my
youngest, who was just a little over a year old, and
staring at the TV trying to process what I was seeing.
Explosions, disasters seemed to be something that was
on the tube everyday and I'd pause and then carry on -
but on this day I knew what was happening meant it
was never going to be the same again.  

I know everyone there isn't one person out there that
will ever forget.


Jacqueline Paige





No comments:

Post a Comment