Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Celebrating Earth Day!


HAPPY EARTH DAY!!


(my 6'3" son finds a tree worthy of a hug)

I sat here for quite a while trying to figure out what I could do as an author for Earth Day.

While I love holding a paperback in my hand and curling up somewhere to read,
I also love ebooks!  I have kindle on my phone now and being able to read anywhere
anytime is almost better than coffee!!!

To help celebrate Earth Day I have marked down two of my books at Amazon until
Monday!  While I don't control the prices for the rest, I did find a discounted price on
one site for Salvation.  For the Magic Seasons series that's out and the Hidden Senses Trilogy,
you will find them for a lower price on the publisher's site.

Go GREEN with an ebook today!

DREAMS for $3.99 at AMAZON

CURSES for $3.99 at AMAZON

SALVATION 25% off  HERE

CLASS ACT BOOKS

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment