Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A few pics

Last week I mentioned I would get some more pics up from the trip, so I thought I'd better start that...

Now, there are over 700 pics on this trip.  Yes the views were spectacular but it was also the first time with a new toy (camera) so we had to play with each and every setting and lens. In light of this it's going to take some time to sort out which pics are good and which ones need to be recycled.

Here are two from the top of an old fire tower (400ft tall) just at the perfect time of sunset.



With pics like these, I'm only posting the two because if you're anything like me you'll just keep coming back to them.

These were taken by my husband, who went to the top to take them.  I made it up about 250ft of spiraling stairs before I just had to stand there and think 'wow', but he kept going determined to get the pics from the top.  I'll post my 250ft pics next time around. 




Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment