Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, September 24, 2018

What's happening with Alterealm...

With the tour for the series and writing/editing, I've been living in Alterealm a lot lately 😊  so I thought I'd give a quick status on where things are with each book.

What would you do if you woke up in another realm?
This series contains sarcasm, humor, bad guys and a great deal of food!


As you know The Huntress has been out for quite some time - but Daxx is going strong in each story since. 

Most have met Crissy now in The Seer - she continues to toss things at me faster than I can type in the current book I'm writing. 


Alona recently made her debut in The Empathshe is still very much present and helpful 😏 in the books to follow   (Print copy is currently going through the proof readers) 


In October you will get to meet Bethany in The Witch - an ARC is available for reviewers, the ebook is going through proof readers


Early December you will get to meet Paisley in The Chronos - I'm working on edits with this right now and an ARC will be available in October


The start of 2019 you will have the chance to meet Autumn in The Warrior - Beta readers are currently checking my facts before I send this off to my editor.


This week I began working on Kara's book, The Telepath - I haven't gotten too far into it yet, but I can honestly say she is one more character this is not going to follow any plots I've had in mind 😉


There are two more books planned in this series, The Healer and The Kenetic ... after that, we'll see what happens. 

I'd like to pass along a HUGE thank you to my proof and beta readers - thank you SO much for finding all those places that have the wrong facts, whether it be where I've changed the color of a characters eyes throughout the book or areas that are just too chaotic for readers to follow.  
And my editor - without her no one would understand a thing I write! She takes those fuzzy areas and makes them clear, hardly ever swears at me (I suspect it's a good thing we live far apart or she may come to visit just to throw things at me) and forgives (mostly) when I repeat the same grammatical error over and over 😊 Thank you!


Follow along the current book tour for The Alterealm Series coordinated by Silver Dagger Book Tours. You can find the dates and locations HERE and don't forget to enter the prize draw often!





No comments:

Post a Comment