Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, February 3, 2019

2019

Okay, I missed January... which is not abnormal for me. This year we'll write it off to the 'warm up' phase of the New Year.
 BUT this year I had a good excuse.  I had two grandson's born a week apart, so I've been a little busy waiting on their arrival then getting to know them.

While I was falling behind in everything, I did take the time to plot a course through 2019. Everything from my writing/publishing schedule to cleaning out my office and organizing it. I have lists for promotions, releases, writing, editing and even my blog - that rarely gets my attention because I didn't have a list to keep me on track!  I just have to get my site/blog updated with new layouts and information and I'll be off to a great start - all while working on current and past books and promotions. No biggie, right? LOL

This is what I came up with:

MONDAY's

This is a pretty broad topic range... which works great for me. Hopefully I'll have useful things to say. 

TUESDAY's

Again... there are so many directions I could take with this topic.  I'll try to make it interesting.

WEDNESDAY's & FRIDAY's

No surprises with this topic. It IS my blog and I AM an author ... 

THURSDAY's
Yep, this is the one where I get to put whatever comes to mind. 

SATURDAY's
Had to leave a place for rants and general annoyances. 

SUNDAY's
Exactly what it says. 


Now I need to get the next week's scheduled so I'm ahead of the game. 

Enjoy your Sunday (I hear it's a football day - so I have a whole day of no distractions to work!)




No comments:

Post a Comment