Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Friday, February 15, 2019

About After the Silence...




If you have signed up for my newsletter, you already had the chance to have this book in full for FREE this month!
(click here to sign up and not miss out again 😉) 

If you want a taste of Bree's story, you can read the first ten chapters on my site HERE

I loved writing this story. It was different then anything I'd written before, and challenging because most of it was one person scenes.  The first half of the second volume is finished, but then I put it on hold because it wasn't generating the interest I wanted.  Maybe someday I will get to finish it. 



One woman’s journey through the chaotic new world.


When the Mother Nature decides she’s had enough and begins to fight back, survival takes on a whole new meaning.


Those left standing make the paths for the future generations.


Bree Taylor is the last survivor of her family. With no other choice she sets off on her own to escape the clutches of the new government. Living in a world of unstable climate changes becomes a journey she won’t soon forget. 


She has to be prepared for anything in the new country and be wary of every person she meets. All while staying out of the path of the new army: one that does not believe in the values of safety and security. An army answering only to the highest bidder, tasked with rounding up the survivors of the virus. A virus that is as vicious and random as the dramatic changes to the land and climate. Leaving trails of dead and mutated survivors in its wake.


If the earth is the enemy – there are no rules and all you can do is try to survive the odds.


I hope you take the time to check out Bree's story - you won't be sorry.


Shameless self-promotion space:

Jacqueline
Paige
...
J.Risk
Twitter: @JacqPaige
All Things Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment