Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Problem is I’m not a social person...


For years I’ve been trying to unravel the mystery of using social media to it’s full potential.

 The problem I’m having is all ‘instructions’ and ‘advice’ say to “engage your audience”.
I understand the concept well enough, there is just one problem—I am not a social person in that way. 

I can’t post every little detail of my life on social media. I follow many people that do and it can be entertaining, endearing and even interesting (how they find time to WRITE or do their job, I don’t know because they are ALWAYS on social media). Because I don’t-can’t-won’t do this I am not relatable and often am seen as only promoting myself (my books). I have more posts about my dog then I do my life.

I’ve tried several scheduling apps to schedule my posts to allow me more time for writing and well, life, but there is always a catch (or price) for these. One will let you post to 3 certain social media platforms, another will let you schedule any number, but only to one platform – so, I don’t have the solution figured out there either.

The social media management secret continues to elude me… I’ll keep looking for that solution that will work for me.



Shameless self-promotion space:

Jacqueline
Paige
...
J.Risk
Twitter: @JacqPaige
All Things Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment