Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Friday, September 18, 2009

Author Reads - A Kiss Before Dying



A KISS BEFORE DYING
by S.A. Saare
genre: vampire erotic
heat level: hot

My thoughts on this one:

“I held my breath while reading this, so it’s a good thing it was a tasty snippet and not a full length novel! A Kiss Before Dying will grab a hold of your heart, heat up your blood and leave you smiling all at the same time.”

You can find this at Amira Press

And you can find J.A. SAARE here

I will have another Author Reads tomorrow.

Jacqueline Paige

~never predictable~

http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady!!

    Thanks for reviewing my stories. I'm glad you enjoyed them!!

    I'm starting yours now. Can't wait to read!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Jaime!
    And thank you for writing them - write more, faster!
    :)
    Jacq

    ReplyDelete