Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Author Reads - Awakening the Blood




I took a few days to stop working/writing early and read some of the books other
authors agreed to share with me.
I am so glad I did and now I'm thinking I might want to do A LOT more of this.


Awakening the Blood
by Tara S Nichols
genre: vampire erotic
heat level: hot

and here are my thoughts on this book:

“Such an original and creative story I read it entirely without moving once! Awakening the Blood grabs your attention and takes you on a fascinating, steamy ride. I would definitely like to see those characters sometime, somewhere again.”

You can find this at Amira Press

And you can find Tara here

I'll post another Author Reads tomorrow.

Jacqueline Paige

~never predictable~

No comments:

Post a Comment