Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, October 1, 2009

We have a winner!!!

The winner for the florite bracelet draw is:


Congratulations!!!!

Other news:

Amira Press has contracted In Our Dreams!
Here's a peak at that story:

Jennah Best left the adrenaline packed life of being a cop on the edge for a more peaceful place. She escaped a marriage that almost destroyed her and now lives her life working for a small police station in the town of Ridge. At her age, she’s accepted that it’s too late and too much work to start all over again, until she meets a man in a dream...

While young, Dominic Palmer has always proven he can get the job done. Or at least, that was the case before he accepted a job and agreed to go undercover as an inmate. When months go by and there’s no word from his outside contact he wonders if he’s been left on the inside for good. He’s fighting to stay alive and keep his sanity, but finds himself completely distracted by a mysterious woman he met in a dream...

The Behind the Mask book trailer is up on my site now.
Go HERE to see it.

I will have more excerpts posted to the site within the next
week. (says my to-do calendar)

AND I will have some more Author Reads! to
post, I just need to find the time to my thoughts translated into words and in type!

Jacqueline Paige

~never predictable~

http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Jacq- In Our Dreams sounds good too. Congrats on the contract!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacq,
    First congrats to Brenda on her win!
    Then a huge CONGRATS on your new contract. Sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Martha and Rebecca!
    I began the story with a whole different idea in my head - so I started typing and after the first chapter was done I realized it wasn't going to head where I wanted it to.
    I love surprise plot line!

    :)

    Jacq

    ReplyDelete