Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lots going on!

No, I am not missing!
I have been a busy me.

As always I have probably too many things going on at the same time, but life
is no fun without a splash of chaos tossed in everyone once and a while.

Everything is all finished up for Behind the Mask. I will have a trailer
and some more excerpts to post soon.

A few other things that I've been up to lately is-

I've just finished In Our Dreams, a Christmas tale, with of course a
paranormal flare to it.

For a few months now I've been debating on adding to the shifter
trend and have decided I am definitely adding to the shifter trend.
I will begin working on a new trilogy shortly. Animal Heart, Animal
Scent and Animal Passion.

And the list goes on ... and on. Check out my W.I.P page on my site
and you'll see what I mean.

Here's another short excerpt from Behind the Mask

He wasn’t a detective for crying out loud! He studied the map again and looked up out the windshield. It had been three days, or partial ones, and nothing so far. The spell words he’d sent out in the air had led him in the same direction time and time again, but then, it would just fade, leaving him on the side of the road.

He cursed and tossed the map into the passenger’s seat. He needed food, coffee, and some sleep. He reached over and searched through the pile of newspapers on the seat, all from small rural towns he had been through, all not pointing him in any direction that would yield information. He sighed and looked out the window.

Across the street was an old graveyard, not one of those with new polished headstones and pretty flower holders. This one had old gothic tombstones and a sense of history, and he was sure that if he’d gotten out and checked, magic.

He glanced slowly from the graveyard back to the pile of papers. Obituaries had been the one place he hadn’t thought of looking. It was a long shot, but he was out of ideas otherwise. Picking up the first one, he quickly flipped to the back. No deaths recently in this community.

He checked the four papers, and only one had any notices listed.

Jacqueline Paige

~never predictable~

http://jacqpaige.webs.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment