Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Friday, October 22, 2010

White Halloween?

This morning's wake up call was not what I had planned!
I have a few days off - in a row - and the power was off
before I was ready to be awake - which made news of this
my wake up call from the cafe I manage... 
This is what was outside the window ...

That was the eight foot high shrubs that we 
use to create the scary element in the yard 
for Halloween.
It doesn't look scary now.  I'm not sure if
this is staying - I hope not - I need that bush to
be eight feet tall and bending and twisting in the
wind.
A green Christmas I can work with -
A white Halloween?  Not so much!

Seems like a perfect day to sit somewhere
warm and comfy and read (without looking out
the widow) ... I'll share a story with one
random commenter so they can read too.

I've put together a short that is going to
be written into a full length novel next year.

All that leave a comment today will be
entered in the draw tonight.
Don't forget to follow my blog for more
chances to win in the monthly draw and big
draw at the end of the year.

I'm taking suggestions on how I can
work with this white stuff to create my 
scary ghoul yard for Halloween - if
you have an idea, let me know!

Now I'm off to pray for rain to wash
all this white away.
   

2 comments:

  1. A white Halloween is scary alone. That's enough to put the fright in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The only way I can work with this is to paint all my scary decorations white... and that just doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete