Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So quiet here

Today is the first day back to school for my crew and
it just happens to be my day off - the house is so quiet
I might have to put shoes on the dog and make her run
up and down the stairs so I can concentrate.

I have editing to do and writing as well - impending
deadlines ... and I'm trying really hard to do this, but
there are two books out today I have been waiting for.
Christine Feehan's next book in the Dark series and JR Ward's
book in the Fallen Angels series ...  So hard to resist and
focus on work!!!

Today over at Romancing the Muses I have Publicist / Author
Roxanne Rhoads breaking down what it takes for all
authors out there to get their books out there. Stop by and
see what happens after you write the story.
http://romancingthemuses.blogspot.com/

Tomorrow I have Julianne Lynch here for an interview
while she's on tour for her release In The Shadows
Julieanne has a few prizes to give away during her
tour this month.  Stop by tomorrow for your chance.

 

Later in the week I hope to have more information
about the release of Dreams so be sure to check
back.

Now back to ignoring those new novels calling out to
me and trying to get some work finished up in my very
quiet house!!


Jacqueline Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment