Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Sunday and a blog stop

I'm over at Donna's Blog today talking about
Characters that pick their own powers with a few
peaks at some excerpts from Dreams.


CLICK HERE to get there

and while I have your attention ...
The Dreams cover is up for favorite cover
over at Your Gotta Read and I'd love a vote
or two.  I put the link over to the right of
this blog.  Voting ends on the 26th.

Here is the random pic for Sunday.
I considered putting up one of my own
pics but when I was helping my daughter
look for information for a school assignment
I saw this old pic and it just suited how I
felt this past week working extra hours, solving
one issue after the other at the cafe all while keeping
up with my own book tour..

Maybe you'll recognize it and relate..

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment