Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Coming this week...

I have another busy week on the way but a fun
kind of busy!

Tomorrow I'm over at  URBAN STARS

Tuesday I have Theresa Myers here on my blog with her release The Hunter

Wednesday I'm doing a double and will be in two places at once!
here  RAVENCRAFT'S ROMANCE REALM

and here GETTING NAUGHTY BETWEEN THE STACKS

Friday I have Michael J Lee here on my blog with his release From Russia with Blood
and I'll be over at CHARLENE BLOGS 

Saturday I'm over at WORDS OF WISDOM 
and Saturday night I'm having a chat at ROMANCE LIVES FOREVER

Sunday I sleep!  I wish lol

I've just been given the tentative release schedule for the four contracts I signed
last week - January, March, May, July ... and possibly September for one that isn't even finished yet.
With all of that in mind I have a new best friend, here's a nice pic - isn't she photogenic?



I here chocolate covered espresso beans are pretty tasty...

Hope to see you around the net this week!!!

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment