Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Four new contracts!

I think I've figured out what I'm doing for the long winter
months the are going to be arriving before I really want
them to.  Editing...






I have signed the first three books of the Magic Seasons in
the past week- Book I From Beltane Magic will be released in
January 2012 at Class Act Books -
Also signed is the second book in the Hidden
Senses Trilogy!!!






In the meantime while I await edits to begin - I'm still
touring around the web for Dreams and Curses

Stop by today and catch me at
The Character Connection


Tomorrow I'll be over here
JeanzBookReadNReview

and I have some more great stops next week,
along with a live chat!!!

Hope to see you along the way!


Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

2 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, congratulations on your new contracts, and thanks for stopping by today with a guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And thank you for having me over at The Character Connection today.

    :)

    ReplyDelete