Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cover for Autumn Dance

Once again I have a new  cover to share.
It always feels like Christmas when I open an email with
a newly created cover for one of my books in it.
Once again thank you to Blaise Kilgallen for such awesome work!



I threw this together.  I love seeing the entire series covers lined up like that!


One other thing to share today (yes I'm completely distracted as of late with edits!!!)
Dream Visions was given a 5/5 review !!




Book Review:

            While this is the second book in a series, it can be read as a stand-alone. I love the development of the relationships between the characters, not just the romance but also the friendships. Felicity is used to being alone, feeling alone, and handling everything alone. So when she meets Sandy who introduces her to Jac, Brent, and Reid, who not only befriend her but accept her, she is left dealing with unaccustomed emotions.

            I have come to know Jacqueline Paige as an author in the last year and she has quickly become a favorite. This story is no exception. As I have come to expect from Jacqueline, this book is humorous, well thought out, has a great plot line, fully developed characters (lead as well as support), and is very engaging. I was immediately drawn into the story and not let go until the story had resolved. Time ceased to exist as I followed these characters through their adventure; watched, felt, and worried with them all the way to the resolution.


I give this story 5 out of 5 clouds.

~ Books, Books and More Books ~


Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment