Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dreams is now available!

The Kindle version of Dreams is now up on Amazon.
The Print will be available in a few weeks (or sooner).

I'm so excited to have all three stories from A Dream
inside one cover.  After the first two, it felt like the 
story wasn't complete, so the third story After the
Dream had to be written.

I'm taking a short three day holiday for a much needed rest after the summer madness and writing craze.  I'll be back on Monday and then I'll be giving away an e-copy of Dreams here on the blog.

A Dream series - three steamy tales of romance, suspense with unexpected paranormal flares
 
IN OUR DREAM:  She’s a small town cop.  He’s an inmate undercover.  They meet in a dream.

FROM A DREAM: She wakes up in a dark hole, alone.  He’ll stop at nothing to find her.

Brody believes he’s a normal man.  Tess has felt like a freak most of her life- except when she’s around one man.






Jacqueline Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment