Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things going on

Today brings several tid bits to announce.
First, my newsletter is finished - and even a
few days early!  
Send me an email jacq.paige (at) gmail.com
with newsletter in the subject to sign up or
go to my website and download it 

Second, the winner of my random monthly
draw is : Jennifer Mathis
so if your out there, give me a shout and email
so I can send you a copy of Mystic Perceptions

And last for today, I'm taking part in the LASR
Halloween Scavenger Hunt today and tomorrow -
almost 100 fantastic paranormal authors are taking part 
in this!!  There's a $50 Barnes and Noble gift certificate
along with hundreds of other prizes donated.
Jump over and get started on the hunt!!

(Click the ghost to get there)

See you at the finish!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the newsletter and congrats to Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I love the fact I got the newsletter out before it was due. Less on my list for next week... more time to enjoy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete